This agreement (also stated as “Terms Of Service”, “Policies”, and “Regulations”) between the parties represented as RAMPAGE Interactive (hereafter “RAMPAGE” and “FiveMP”) and users (hereafter “Users”) of FiveMP services/products.
- FiveMP makes a service platform available to Users, including game services listed in Addendum A.
- Users should obtain no financial remuneration from any derivative of, or third-party service, User Generated Content, or Game Server for FiveMP, the Game Services, or other
entities stated in these Terms, except as expressly permitted by RAMPAGE Interactive. Entities with
permission is included under Addendum B.
- RAMPAGE Interactive reserves the rights to, without any prior notice, terminate access to FiveMP and/or Game Services to any Users violating any points in these Terms, and/or disable any relevant Game Server and/or User Generated Content from being utilized/provided on FiveMP and/or the Game Services.
- Game Servers (listed on the Game Services, or otherwise utilized using FiveMP) may download
content (hereafter “User Generated Content”) to, or run computer code on the Users’ device.
The User Generated Content is copyrighted by their respective owner, and the provider of Game
Servers asserts that they are authorized to transfer said content to the Users, and, allows
FiveMP to distribute, adapt and/or modify the User Generated Content through automated
systems, or other means. User Generated Content is not authored by FiveMP, and FiveMP
has no obligation to provide or support the User Generated Content to Users.
- Game Servers may have additional policies & regulations upon joining. FiveMP will not enforce game server policies & regulations unless in violation of FiveMP Policies.
- FiveMP may allow use of content (hereafter “Mods”) meant for the Dependent Products that has
not explicitly been developed for use with FiveMP and/or the Game Services.
- Mods may cease functioning at any time for reasons including Updates, changes in the Game
Services, and/or other unforeseen changes by the Users, and/or authors of the Mods and/or
- Some Mods may be convertible to User Generated Content by the Users. No guarantee is made
that all Mods can be converted to User Generated Content. Note that Mods still adhere to
Term 8 when converted to User Generated Content
- The client/server applications for FiveMP (hereafter “Client”) may be provided in binary form or
source code form.
- The binary form of the Client is allowed to be redistributed, decompiled, modified, adapted,
and/or derived from except in ways these Terms, applicable local laws or documentation
included with the Client denies/allows these rights, as long as any connectivity requirements to
the Game Services and ownership checks for Dependent Products are retained.
- The source code form of the Client may have been provided under various licenses. An explicit
file-by-file mapping may be included with the Client source code, detailing explicit licenses used
by certain components.
- By default, the source code form components owned by FiveMP may be redistributed,
modified, adapted and/or derived from, as long as: attribution to FiveMP is provided, a
reference to the Terms is included with the source code, and any binary releases not expressly
authorized by FiveMP include the source code form components in a way that can be
reproduced by other Users, and these are not reused for purposes related to the Dependent
Products, however unrelated to FiveMP – e.g. competing products.
- Optionally, it may be chosen to use certain source code form components under the GNU Lesser
General Public License, version 2 or later. Any presence of this option shall be indicated in the
source code form itself.
- Some parts of FiveMP may allow user contributions of computer code (hereafter
“Contributions”). The authors of these contributions (hereafter “Contributors”) shall allow
FiveMP, or any party designated by FiveMP, perpetually and irrevocably, without charge or remuneration, to use, redistribute, adapt, sublicense, modify or otherwise transfer the
- Any Contributions, in whole or partial, that are not owned by the Contributors shall be
annotated with the source of the Contribution, and any and all restrictions applying to
(re)distribution of the work.
- The Users shall not represent themselves, any entity they represent, or a product they provide
as being endorsed by or affiliated with RAMPAGE Interactive (or related brands such as FiveMP), either in person, or on a uniquely-namespaced service, including but not limited to domain names
(“fivemp.tld”, “rampage-interactive.tld”, “fivemp-plugins.tld”), social media (“socialspace.com/users/rampage”,
“social.net/fivemp”), or product branding (“FiveMP Admin Tool”, “FiveMP").
Correct alternatives would be similar to “scripts-for-fivemp.tld”, “socialspace.com/users/cool-rpfivemp”, “Admin Tool for FiveMP” or “Installer for FiveServer”
Strictly prohibited from using RAMPAGE & FiveMP brand (or similar) without official permission from RAMPAGE C-Level Executives.
FiveMP - Grand Theft Auto Modification
Grand Theft Auto Five MultiPlayer
rampage.host, rampagecloud.com, rampagestudios.org, rampage.place
- Server Listing
- Service Updates
- Service Authorization & Core
- Service Client & Server binaries
- Service Hosting
Following is a list of authorized GSPs in our Game Server Provider Program. Usage of 3rd Party GSPs not within this list will be marked as Unauthorized GSP. Unauthorized GSP Internet Protocol Addresses (IPs) will be blocked from FiveMP game services listed in Addendum A. Expect is allowed if you have root access to the server such as a VPS.
Game server provider
Game server provider